Friday, May 20, 2011

Macho Man Randy Savage is Dead.



I wonder if the Kool-aid man ever sued him.


"Macho Man" Randy Savage died today in a car wreck, according to TMZ. This was unexpected. I'm still trying to figure out words to put to this. But yeah, it's reported that he suffered a heart attack while driving and ran into a tree. Never thought I'd say this twice in one day, but my condolences.

Given the fact that he suffered a heart attack(Too many Slim Jims? I'm such a terrible person.) we all know where this is going- did steroid abuse lead to his death? I can only say, maybe. He was 58.


9 comments:

  1. I thought the same thing about his life-style leading to his heart attack. Either way, a sad day for wrestling fans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm, had to google about this guy

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sucks that guy was like chuck norris on coke covered in glitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well now I can't imitate the voice without it being in bad taste..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard anything about him in years, even the slimjim commercials haven't been running as much as they used to. Sad to hear he's gone...

    ReplyDelete
  6. R.I.P. sad day for the death of a Macho man

    ReplyDelete
  7. RIP big man, it was a joy watching you.

    ReplyDelete