Monday, May 30, 2011

Westboro Baptist Church Takes on The Klan

It's on- I guess. 
 This sounds awesomely fucked up, but hey that's life. A few hours before Barack Obama laid a reef at the Tomb of the Unknowns,  members of the Westboro Baptist Church were challenged by, interesting individuals who happened to disagree with them- people claiming to be from the Ku Klux Klan. It sounds so surreal and to be completely 100% honest,  I feel that WBC (of Godhatesfags.com) win this battle- so to speak. I mean how fucked up does your ideology have to be that you lose a standoff against people who protest near the resting place of dead soldiers on Memorial day- you'd have to be in the Klan. I already established- I'm a bigot. Once it comes out you have ties with the Klan, (Looking at you Haley Barbour.) You automatically lose. Doesn't matter what your argument is, you lose. 
  
  About 10 members of a group known as the Knights of the Southern Cross (A Virginia Klan affiliate.) said they were counter-protesting  the Westboro Baptist Church's anti-troop message(Dude... you're the fucking Klan.) Dennis LaBonte, the self-described "Imperial Wizard" of the Knight of the Southern Cross, is quoted as saying: 
"It's the soldier that fought and died and gave them that right to free speech," 
Of course, he has a point, and it's a great one but- he's the fucking "Imperial Wizard" and founded of the Southern Cross Knights. Being the, moderate I am it's only fair that I give his website- Knights Of The Southern Cross. You should leave him a nice email.  

  Anyway, Abigail Phelps won me over after  what she rather surprisingly said regarding the Knights, her words were: 
"That's fine,they have no moral authority on anything. People like them say it's white power...white supremacy, The Bible doesn't say anywhere that it's an abomination to be born of a certain gender or race." 
Considering her stance on homosexuals, people who have premarital sex, and musicians(They're all "fags" apparently, her words not mine.) I'm surprised they aren't racist or at least outwardly racist. 
 After more people (Non-Klan) began blocking the 3 WBC members, they eventually were forced back under their bridge-(get it?)  Phelps proclaimed she and her posse was there to tell people they should not "idolize" the dead, especially those who died for an "unrighteous cause." To be completely fair, of course the Klan was right, but still- it's the fucking Klan. Congrats WBC you win in my book. Happy Memorial Day.

37 comments:

  1. Is there anything these guys won't take on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a crazy scenario. who would've thought

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's sick :/ damn i will never teach hate to my kids, but reason and they will be alpha s fuck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Throw in Scientology and Mormons talking about golden plates nobody has ever seen and you've pretty much got every Christian group I'd raise an eyebrow for if one of my friends converted.

    We should just get members from each of those groups to have a lively, televised debate about their fringe beliefs for our entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. when i read this earlier today i just couldn't help but start laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha, that's seems like out of a South Park episode!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol I can't believe they did this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well... I didn't actually not expected this, I have seen worst case scenarios with other kind of people, but yea... I hope people learn from their mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They live near me. Good entry!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This guy needs to be tossed in jail....he's nothing more than a nazi dressed as a priest.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I seriously can't believe they did all this! lol. It seems, people are so bored these days that they have to do something or the other to entertain themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everybody picks a fight over something, that's it I want to go to The Matrix

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't take either group seriously.
    Just a bunch of jokers

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Klan won in my book. Wait until you have the WBC come face to face with you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. the WBC church members dont deserve to breathe.

    Interesting post though(:

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lol this just sounds surreal

    ReplyDelete
  17. lool, i never knew it's still possible in this world. I always just laugh at such people :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am nigro and what is this

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ignorant. Faith is gold among the faithful. Good stuff, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How sad is the world when most of us here would stand with the Klan over the other group?

    ReplyDelete
  21. The whole damn situation is fucked in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Guess it would be too much to hope that they would start fighting and, as long as someone died there, the world would be a better place?

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow these people are crazy

    ReplyDelete
  24. I can't understand what's wrong with people like this. How can you actually believe such a thing is far beyond me.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lol, would pay to see a fight between these two groups, cage fight :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. What can I say... people are going to be people, and most the time people are mean and evil.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Glad stuff like that isn't in my local news.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fuck christianity. And screw religion at that

    ReplyDelete